Student Activity Fee
The Souderton Area School District has adopted a $175 activity fee for sports and most activities. The activity fee applies to all PIAA sports and activities/clubs with the exception of service clubs and credit bearing classes (e.g., marching band).
Student Activity Fee Guidelines:
- The $175.00 one-time fee is good for the entire school year and counts for all PIAA sports and activities/clubs.
- The fee is due two weeks after the start of your sport/activity/club.
- Should a student quit prior to the first official game, or within the first two weeks of another extra- or co-curricular activity/club, the fee will be refunded.
- Should a student-athlete be injured prior to the first official game, the fee will be refunded.
- Should a student-athlete be cut from a team prior to the first official game, the fee will be refunded.
- If a student is dismissed from a team or activity/club, the fee will not be refunded. If a student is unable to afford the fee, he/she must speak with the athletic director. Provisions will be made for exemption from paying either a part or all of the entire fee by students whose economic situation would otherwise preclude their involvement.
- Students who would qualify for free or reduced price lunches under the guidelines established for the federally funded lunch programs will not be required to pay the student activity fee.
Please send the Activity Fee Form (PDF) along with payment to the coach/sponsor no later than two weeks after the start of your sport season/activity/club. Please do not hand in the Activity Fee before it is requested by the coach/sponsor. Students who fail to pay the fee will not be permitted to participate.
*Payment can be made online by major credit card or debit card through the District's Online Payments option.