IV Eagle Flyby - May 12, 2023
Girls in STEM
On May 17th we will be having a Girls in STEM activity. The pickup time will be at 4:30 in the back of the school. The activity will be engineering related and will be run by the Teach Girls Tech Club. They always come with a great fun hands-on activity. Space will be limited for this one so please email Ms. Thomas at email@example.com or Mrs. Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can pick up a signup slip from their science teachers.
The Teach Girls Tech Club is a club at the high school designed to encourage elementary and middle school girls to join technology and engineering classes once they get to high school, and ultimately, enter those career fields.
Dingers and Dogs
Indian Valley Middle School will be hosting a fund raiser for Ms. Duggan, the fundraiser is called Dingers and Dogs. Students will have an opportunity to raise fund by participating a in a homerun derby taking place on Indian Valley’s baseball field (Peter Becker side). To be a participant, a student can donate $5 for 10 pitches. The students from each grade level that records the most homers will be crowned “King/Queen of Dingers” and awarded a handcrafted wooden baseball bat with the Dingers & Dogs and Duggan Strong logos on it. The runner up will receive a baseball themed gift basket. Students will also have an opportunity to purchase a Dingers & Dogs T-shirt for $15 using an online ordering form. Dollar dogs and water will also be on sale to help raise funds.
Let's make it a great day!
See the links below:
For more information, contact Mr. Keith Bussom at email@example.com or call the main office at 215-256-8896.
Community Day – Friday, May 19, 2023
The countdown is officially on for our Annual Community Day on Friday, May 19th. To make this day a success we need parent volunteers to come in and help run our volunteer stations here at Indian Valley and our grade level picnics at the end of the day. Please follow the link below to sign up!
Contact Dr. Catherine Heller at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the annual Community Day Event.
Unified Sports Bocce Event
Indian Crest Middle School will host the 2023 Unified Sports Bocce event this year. It will be on May 18 beginning at 10:30 AM. We wish our Bocce Team the best. For additional information, contact Ms. German at email@example.com or Ms. Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Council Voting for 2023-2024
Student Council candidates for the 2023-2024 school year campaign speeches be broadcast on IVTV on Wednesday, May 17. Voting will happen on Thursday, May 18 and the Student Council Officers will be announced at the end of the day on the 18th. For more information contact Mrs. Nicole Bauer at email@example.com.
2022-2023 Yearbook Distribution
Distribution of the 2022-2023 yearbooks will be on Thursday, June 2. Yearbooks sold for CASH will be available in the main office June 2nd (first come first serves). To reserve a yearbook for cash email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be added to a list.
Student Device and Power Cord Collection
- Tuesday, June 6 – 8th grade
- Wednesday, June 7 – 7th grade
- Thursday, June 8 – 6th grade
Device and power cords will be collected by grade level on the dates above. 6th and 7th grade laptops will be updated and returned at the start of school in the fall. 8th grade students will receive new laptops in 9th grade in the fall. Contact the main office at 215-256-8896 with any questions regarding device and power cord collection.
- Monday, May 15 – 6th Grade Trip to Perkiomen Pines
- Tuesday, May 16 – Election Day – No School – Teacher In-Service
- Friday, May 19 – Community Day
- Monday, May 22 – Orchestra Concert – 6:00 PM SAHS Auditorium
- Tuesday, May 23 – Band Concert – 6:00 PM SAHS Auditorium
- Wednesday, May 24 – 6th Grade Honor Roll Ice Cream Social Make-up Date
- Thursday, May 25 – Rain Date
- Monday, May 29 – Memorial Day Holiday – No School
- Tuesday, May 30 – 8th Grade Trip to Knoebels Park
- Thursday, June 1 – Gifted Picnic Trip – Green Lane Park
- Thursday, June 1 – 2022-2023 Yearbook Distribution
- Friday, June 2 – 8th Grade End of Year Dance – 7:00 PM
- Monday, June 5 – 7th Grade Field Trip to Camp America
- Monday, June 12 – Early Dismissal – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 13 – Last Day of School – Dismissal at 10:00 AM
- IV flyby