IV Eagle Flyby - May 5, 2023
IV Choral Concert
The Choral Concert on Wednesday, May 3 at SAHS was outstanding. Congratulations to the vocalists for an enjoyable melodic evening! Thank you to all parents and families that attended. The performers and Mrs. Ramage are grateful for your support of the IV music program.
Community Day – Friday, May 19, 2023
The countdown is officially on for our Annual Community Day on Friday, May 19th. To make this day a success we need parent volunteers to come in and help run our volunteer stations here at Indian Valley and our grade level picnics at the end of the day. Please see the Community Day sign-up link!
Contact Dr. Catherine Heller at email@example.com with any questions about the annual Community Day Event.
Dingers & Dogs Fundraiser
As you may know we are raising funds for Ms. Duggan on June 9th. The fundraiser is called Dingers and Dogs and is a homerun derby taking place on Indian Valley’s baseball field (Peter Becker side). Students will have an opportunity to donate $5 for 10 pitches. The students from each grade level that record the most homers will be crowned “King/Queen of Dingers” and awarded a baseball themed gift basket. Students will also have an opportunity to purchase a Dingers & Dogs T-shirt for $15 using an online ordering form. Dollar hot dogs and water will also be on sale to help raise funds. Please use the fundraiser link for registering, donating, and ordering a T-shirt. Contact Mr. Keith Bussom at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office at 215-256-8896 with any questions.
IV WEB (Were Everyone Belongs) 5th grade Carnival - Parent Volunteers Needed
WEB will be hosting its 5th grade Carnival night on May 10th from 6:30 - 8:00 pm. We need parent volunteers for various jobs such as: serving food, managing activities, traffic control, overall logistics, etc. Please use the 5th grade Carnival link to sign up for this event.
Any questions, please contact Val Sebra at email@example.com.
Leo Club / Jenna’s Blessing Bags
The Indian Valley Leo Club is holding a collection for Jenna's Blessing Bags the week of May 8 - 12 of personal care items such as shampoo, wet wipes, bandages and anti-bacterial ointment, deodorant, toothbrushes and toothpaste, tissues, chapstick, moisturizing lotion, combs, and brushes. We are asking that students bring these personal care items to their Advisory class; the Advisory class that collects the most items will get a donut party! Jenna (Burleigh) was a Souderton student who died tragically, and her legacy is this project that she initiated before her passing. Please see the Jenna's Blessings Bags link to find out more. The Leos thank you for your participation and support! Contact Mrs. Heather Gossler at firstname.lastname@example.org of call the main office at 215-256-8896.
- Wednesday May 10 – WEB 5th Grade Carnival – 6:30 PM / Football Field
- Wednesday, May 10 – School Nurse Appreciation Day
- Thursday, May 11 – 8th Grade Honor Roll Pasta Bar – 6:30 PM / Cafeteria
- Friday, May 12 – Music Department Field Trip to Dorney Park
- Sunday, May 14 through Monday, May 15 – PJAS State Competition at Penn State
- Monday, May 15 – 6th Grade Trip to Perkiomen Pines
- Tuesday, May 16 – Election Day – No School – Teacher In-Service
- Friday, May 19 – Community Day
- Monday, May 22 – Orchestra Concert – 6:00 PM SAHS Auditorium
- Tuesday, May 23 – Band Concert – 6:00 PM SAHS Auditorium
- Monday, May 29 – Memorial Day Holiday – No School
- Tuesday, May 30 – 8th Grade Trip to Knoebels Park
- Thursday, June 1 – Gifted Picnic Trip – Green Lane Park
- Friday, June 2 – 8th Grade End of Year Dance – 7:00 PM
- Monday, June 5 – 7th Grade Field Trip to Camp America
- Monday, June 12 – Early Dismissal – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 13 – Last Day of School – Dismissal at 10:00 AM
- IV flyby