IV Eagle Flyby - March 31, 2023
World Autism Month
Every April we celebrate World Autism Month, beginning with the United Nations-sanctioned World Autism Awareness Day on April 2. We look forward to celebrating World Autism Awareness Day on Monday April 3rd at Indian Valley by wearing blue. Students and staff are encouraged to wear blue to show support as we work together to create a world that is inclusive and accessible to all. Autism ribbons will be available throughout the day from Mrs. Sebra.
We had our in-house History Bee this week with 126 students participating. Congratulations to Ryan Markus (3rd Place), Trey Worman (2nd Place), and Luke Huang (1st Place).
High School Tennis Coach Visiting IV
Mr. Josh Myers, Head Varsity Tennis Coach, will be visiting IV on Monday, April 3 to talk to 8th grade girls interested in playing tennis next year at the high school. He will be talking about getting a head start on off season workouts in preparation for the season. Interested athletes should attend the meeting in the cafeteria at 2:15. Contact Mrs. Lepping, IV Athletic Director, with any questions.
MP4 Focus Selections
Students will be making their MP4 (Marking Period 4) focus selections in Enriching Students on Monday, April 3 and Tuesday, April 4 in their Advisory class. The new focus offerings will begin on Tuesday, April 11 after the Easter/Spring break.
The renovation is moving forward and is on target for each phase currently in progress. The new locker rooms are completed, work is being done in the music classroom area and old locker room area.
Additionally, the auditorium is under renovation. A lot has been done to the interior and new addition of the building since August. Here are some photos.
- Monday, April 3 – End of Marking Period 3
- Tuesday, April 4 – Paraprofessional Appreciation Day
- Wednesday, April 5 through Monday, April 10 – Spring/Easter Holiday
- Saturday, April 15 – SAVE Club – Perkiomen Water Shed Clean Up
- Tuesday, April 25 through Thursday, April 27 – ELA PSSA Testing
- Tuesday, April 25 – 5th to 6th Grade Parent Town Hall Meeting – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 26 – Administrative Assistant Professional Day
- Thursday, April 27 – 6th Grade Honor Roll Ice Cream Social (For student that made the honor roll for three consecutive marking periods.) - 6:30 PM / Cafeteria
- Monday, May 1 – Teacher Appreciation Week Begins
- Tuesday, May 2 and Wednesday, May 8 – Math PSSA Testing
- Wednesday, May 3 – Parent Forum – 9:00 AM (In-person and virtual options)
- Thursday, May 4 – 7th Grade Honor Roll Barbeque – 6:30 PM / Cafeteria
Next Flyby will be sent on Friday, April 14, 2023
See below for previous Eagle Flyby's.
- IV flyby