IV Eagle Flyby - June 2, 2023
Dingers and Dogs Fundraiser – Friday, June 9, 2023
As you may know we are raising funds for Jackie Duggan on June 9th. The fundraiser is called Dingers and Dogs and is a homerun derby taking place on Indian Valley’s baseball field (Peter Becker side). Students and staff will have an opportunity to donate $5 for 10 pitches. The students from each grade level that record the most homers will be crowned “King/Queen of Dingers” and awarded a hand-crafted wooden bat with the D&D Logo engraved on it. The runner up from each grade level will receive a baseball themed gift basket. We will be accepting walk up batters and donations on the day of D&D.
Awards: HUGE THANK YOU to the Iron Dads for their generous donation and 1st place prizes for each grade level. A hand-crafted wooden bat engraved with the D&D logo.
Another HUGE THANK YOU to Mrs. Bennett and the company for their generous donation and runner-up prizes. Baseball themed gift baskets and gift cards.
Contact Mr. Bussom at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The 2022-2023 yearbooks were distributed this week. Thank you to Mrs. Nolan and the yearbook club for their work in making the yearbook amazing! Remaining yearbooks will continue to be sold in the main office until they run out. The Cost is $30 cash. See the credits below for the 202-2023 yearbook.
- Cover Artists: Jasmine Bilotti, Adam Hancock, Evangeline Nelson, Adrianna Pita, Veronica Song, Keyton Wenrich
- Page Artist: Lucas Waldon
- Student Pages: Jasmine Bilotti, Adam Hancock, Sydney Bui, Maeve Dahlgren, Emily Black, Anna Cook
- Sports Pages: Keira Korchma, Maraea Scott, Alivia Pfister, Kate Meyer, Ave Tabernilla, Ellie Tisoskey, Syeda Shehazd, Katherine Wagner
- Random Picture Pages: Elena Vesey, Madi Eckert
- Table of Contents and Autographs: Luca Savignano, Niklaus Druckenmiller
- Happenings of the Year: Letty Bryant, Adrianna Pita
- Club Pages: Keyton Wenrich, Ella Shipon, Ava Yanchunas, Hadley Zweibzck
- Music Pages: Audrey Schwab, Evangeline Nelson, Gizelle Vazquez
- Events Page: Avery Anello, Madison Cleary, Lucas Waldron
Summer Office Hours
- Starting on Monday, June 19, 2023, the hours for all offices in the district will be established as follows: Monday through Thursday – 7:45 am to 4:00 pm. Friday – 7:45 am to 12:00 noon; all office staff work from home; offices open by appointment only. The building office will be closed.
- The above schedule will be in effect through Friday, August 11, 2023. Office hours will revert to the regular time schedule on Monday, August 14, 2023.
- The temporary main entrance will continue throughout the summer to enter the building.
- Monday, June 5 – 7th Grade Field Trip to Camp America
- Tuesday, June 6 – 8th Grade Laptop and Power Cord Collection
- Wednesday, June 7 – 7th Grade Laptop and Power Cord Collection
- Thursday, June 8 – 6th Grade Laptop and Power Cord Collection
- Monday, June 12 – Early Dismissal – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 13 – Last Day of School – Dismissal at 10:00 AM
- IV flyby