IV Eagle Flyby - April 28, 2023
Due to PSSA testing the IV Parent Forum meeting scheduled for May 3 at 9:00 AM is rescheduled for Thursday, May 4 at 9:00 AM. The meeting is in-person or virtual. All in-person attendees will get a tour of the renovation. The link is for virtual attendees was shared via e-mail.
We are still in need of supplies for our upcoming Community Day. Part of our day is having students volunteer for their community. Some of those opportunities occur in our building, where students create items needed for different organizations that we deliver after the event. Please see the Materials Donations link to donate items needed for those opportunities.
You can also contact Dr. Catherine Heller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6th Grade Ice Cream Social
I am working with Chartwells food service on rescheduling the event that was postponed this week. I anticipate that by next week we will secure a date and time for the event. I will notify 6th grade parents once the date is set. We are looking at dates later in May when the weather will be warmer.
- Monday, May 1 – Teacher Appreciation Week Begins
- Tuesday, May 2 and Wednesday, May 8 – Math PSSA Testing
- Wednesday, May 3 – Parent Forum – 9:00 AM (In-person and virtual options)
- Wednesday, May 3 – IV Choral Concert – 6:30 PM SAHS Auditorium
- Thursday, May 4 – 7th Grade Honor Roll Barbeque – 6:30 PM / Cafeteria
- Friday, May 5 – Science Night – 6:00 PM
- Friday, May 5 – School Lunch Appreciation Day
- Wednesday May 10 – WEB 5th Grade Carnival – 6:30 PM / Football Field
- Wednesday, May 10 – School Nurse Appreciation Day
- Thursday, May 11 – 8th Grade Honor Roll Pasta Bar – 6:30 PM / Cafeteria
- Friday, May 12 – Music Department Field Trip to Dorney Park
- Sunday, May 14 through Monday, May 15 – PJAS State Competition at Penn State
- Monday, May 15 – 6th Grade Trip to Perkiomen Pines
- Tuesday, May 16 – Election Day – No School – Teacher In-Service
- Friday, May 19 – Community Day
- Monday, May 22 – Orchestra Concert – 6:00 PM SAHS Auditorium
- Tuesday, May 23 – Band Concert – 6:00 PM SAHS Auditorium
- Monday, May 29 – Memorial Day Holiday – No School
- Tuesday, May 30 – 8th Grade Trip to Knoebels Park
- Thursday, June 1 – Gifted Picnic Trip – Green Lane Park
- Friday, June 2 – 8th Grade End of Year Dance – 7:00 PM
- Monday, June 5 – 7th Grade Field Trip to Camp America
- Monday, June 12 – Early Dismissal – 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 13 – Last Day of School – Dismissal at 10:00 AM
- IV flyby