IV Eagle Flyby - August 25, 2023
“Gentlemen, start your engines” is the most famous words in motor sports. At IV the engines are started, and we are ready for opening the 2023-2024 school year. The renovations look remarkable and will continue throughout the year and into next summer. Classrooms are ready and we look forward to students returning on Tuesday, August 29. Below are some quick hitters for reference.
- Ms. Melissa Lollar – Health and Physical Education Teacher
- Ms. Emily Freer – 7th Grade English Language Arts Teacher
- Mrs. Annette Barclay – Nursing Clerical Assistant
- Mrs. Jennifer Schindele – Administrative Assistant Attendance Secretary
- Mr. William Norbeck – Security Officer
- Mrs. Jessica Miles – ESL Teacher
- Ms. Ashley Keen – Per Diem Substitute Teacher for Mrs. Rappo 6th Grade
- Ms. Megan Paulk – Per Diem Substitute Teacher for Mr. Lonsdale 7th Grade
- Ms. Michelle Vo – Head Chef in the IV Cafeteria Kitchen
All students will receive their laptop and power cord in their advisory class on Tuesday, August 29. Students are reminded to take them home and charge them daily and charge them. If you have any questions about the laptop after Tuesday, August 29, contact Mrs. Teresa Vitelli at email@example.com or call the main office at 215-256-8896.
All 6th grade students are assigned lockers. They will receive their locker assignments and combinations on Tuesday, August 29. Also, any 7th and 8th grade students that requested lockers will receive their locker assignment and combination on the first day of school. If you have any questions about lockers, contact Mrs. Lindsay Nice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office at 215-256-8896.
Indian Valley Traffic Flow
Please use this link to see the morning drop off and pick up traffic flow. Also, remember that the building opens at 7:25 A.M. Students will not be allowed in the building prior to 7:25 A.M.
Cafeteria Breakfast and Lunch
- Breakfast – Free to all students.
- Lunch - $3.50
- Menu Link - https://soudertonsd.nutrislice.com/menu/indian-valley-middle-school
- Monday, August 28 – Teacher In-Service Day
- Tuesday, August 29 – First Day of School.
- Wednesday, September 6 – IV Parent Forum (In-Person or Zoom) – 9:00 AM
- Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/95731421046
- Thursday, September 7 – Fall Fundraiser Kickoff Assemblies
- Monday, September 11 through Friday, September 15 – Book Fair - Library
- Tuesday, September 12 – Fall Picture Day
- Tuesday, September 12 – Back to School Night – 6:30 to 8:30
- Thursday, September 21 – 6th Grade Movie Matinee – 3:00
- Monday, September 25 – No School – Yom Kippur
- IV flyby
- IV flyby 23-24